Sunday, September 22, 2013

Odds and Ends: New Tool Hangers


Posted by
Labels: , , , ,
This edition of Odds and Ends is workshop organization themed.  My big top drawer in my workbench has been a place to just throw anything without a home for months.  I finally decided to make a little drawer divider organizer for it.  It's made out of 1/4 inch with but joints glued and pin nailed together.



I made this neat little hanger for my coping saw.  It's a scrap piece of pine with a slot cut into it for the bar to rest in.  Then I glued on another little piece of pine on the front with a rabbet in it to hold spare blades.



Here's a hanger like this one for the broad hatchet that I used in this post.


 

 A hanger for marking gauges.


And last, a hanger for a little egg beater style hand drill.  The little arms that hold the drill are attached with some crude through mortise and tenons.




No comments:

Post a Comment