Sunday, June 2, 2013

New air compressor!


Posted by
Labels: ,

I finally got a decent air compressor today! I had a really cheap 1 gallon 120 psi compressor for a long time that was useless. The only thing I used it for was airing up an occasional tire on my car or trailer. I have been wanting to get a pin nailer and brad nailer for a while now but knew i didn't have a compressor that would run them, so I broke down and bought this.   



Specs:
4.5 gallon
5.0 CFMs @ 90psi
1.6 hp
200psi max





I picked this compressor because it had a higher CFM rating and PSI output than most of the other small compressors available at my local big chain store. I think this compressor will do all I need it too (run a small nail gun, air blower and maybe a small paint gun). 



I like that this unit is on wheels as well making it much easier to move around. Since I haven't used it yet i cant really review its performance but it seems to be quality for the price (around $300). I will do a review of it once I have used it a bit.



Thanks for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment