Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lumber Storage Cart


Posted by
Labels: , , ,
I had been wanting to build a lumber cart for a while now and when I saw Steve Ramsey's design http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZtIEFa3Ofk&feature=g-user-c I knew it was the one I wanted to build. I used his design and just changed some of the dimensions. I really like Steve's woodworking for mere mortals because the projects are usually realistic, not overly difficult to build but always leave you with a great product. This thing will hold a ton of wood of all different shapes and sizes. I'm not going to do a step by step on this project because if you want to build this you can just watch the woodworking for mere mortals video on YouTube. Here is my final product and some pictures of the construction process.

















































1 comment:

  1. Wow this thing is massive! No wonder it took so much plywood. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete