Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scrap wood power strip mount


Posted by
Labels: ,
When i set up my 1st workbench I attached a sheet of 3/4'' plywood on the wall to hang stuff on. I installed this long powerstrip on the plywood so i would have plenty of outlets to work with. This has worked out well so i wanted to incorperate one of these power strips into my second workbench i build fairly recently.

Here is what i came up with, it is constructed of some scrap 3/4'' MDF that I had. I decided to incorperate the shelf on top for some extra storage, not sure what i am going to put on it but I am sure i will find something.

As you can see i have my belt/disc sander mounted to this table. I also plan to install a drill press and a bench grinder on this table at some point so it will be nice to have the extra power outlets.

I ran the cord out the back.









No comments:

Post a Comment