Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Tools: Spray Gun


Posted by
Labels: ,
I have been using this spray gun for a while:


Link to Lowes

It has worked pretty well, especially considering what I paid for it, but I was ready to move up to something a little larger.  So I did some looking around, and decided to buy this one from Rockler:



Link to Rockler

 I haven't had a chance to use it yet, so I can't really say how well it works.  Here's everything that came in the box:


This gun came with probably the worst set of instructions I've ever seen with anything tool related:



Yes, it's a single sheet, poorly translated, and printed front and back.  There is almost no information there.  If anyone out there has this gun, I'd love some advice about how to take it apart for cleaning since I have no useful instructions on the matter.  Leave me a comment or email me if you have any experience with this gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment