Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tablesaw Push Sticks


Posted by
Labels: ,
My old table saw push stick is worn out:



I originally made this one (rather crudely) just to get me by until I had time to make a better one.  That was probably a year ago.  But I did finally get around to making some new ones.  I made these based on John Heisz's design.  I'm a big fan of John's site, www.ibuildit.ca.  I decided to just make several while I was at it, since these wear out over time.  Since I was making several, I decided to make a template out of hardboard and then use that and a flush trim router bit to make copies.


John provides a pdf template (http://www.ibuildit.ca/Weblog/images/push-stick.pdf) that I used to make the hardboard template.  You can see the template (the darker colored one) and the 3 copies I made out of 1/2 inch plywood.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post!! pretty informative..thanks for providing such a nice post.

    ReplyDelete